These are the rules:
What this is about: To unite bloggers (from all sectors) in a joint endeavor to share lessons learned and create a bank of long but not forgotten blog posts that deserve to see the light of day again.
1) Blogger is nominated to take part
2) Blogger publishes his/her 7 links on his/her blog – 1 link for each category.
- Your most beautiful post
– Your most popular post
– Your most controversial post
– Your most helpful post
– A post whose success surprised you
– A post you feel didn’t got the attention it deserved
– The post that you are most proud of
3) Blogger nominates up to 5 more bloggers to take part.
4) These bloggers publish their 7 links and nominate another 5 more bloggers
5) And so it goes on!
6) The site Trip Base be sharing the best posts from participating bloggers on their blog and everyday on Facebook and Twitter at #My7Links
OK, let's see.
Well, very few people actually read this blog, so consequently I have no real feedback to use to throw things into categories, so I guess I'll just....throw things.
My most beautiful post- "Fan Art" Because I am so HOT in those pictures-I just can't resist myself
My most popular post- "The Groany Groans of Grown Men" Because my mom read it
My most controversial post- "Here in Hell We Sweat" Because someone wrote that it "scarred" them for life.
My most helpful post-I guess "You Cannot Evaluate" Because I detail how to be an awesome library intern; that description alone should send you scrambling to read it
A post whose success surprised you.....uh......define success. I was surprised that three new people liked "Thomas in Love" I have been doing Thomas stories for a little while but this is the first one somebody other than my sister read
A post you feel didn't get the attention you felt it deserved. Hmmmm....I guess maybe "Propah Ganda" but only because I used Microsoft Publisher to make it, which was a program I was not familiar with. It was from when I ran for president for about two days.
The post you are most proud of. Well, I am proud of "Mine Enemy", but actually I am only proud of the little Richard Scarry reference on the wall in the first picture. It amuses me.
And my nominees are:
Marianne at We Band of Mothers
TAG! YOU"RE IT, FOOLS!!
Thanks JRose, this was fun.